Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently asked questions about iPaymu Virtual Account service
What is a bank transfer (Virtual Account)?
The iPaymu merchant identification number opened by the Bank at the request of iPaymu. It will then be given from iPaymu to the merchant as the Receiving Account Number.
Who can use bank transfer (VA) services?
Anyone who has an iPaymu account.
How are we able to use the bank transfer service (VA)?
All you have to do is register your iPaymu account so you can automatically use the bank transfer service (VA) from Bank Artha Graha, CIMB Niaga, BCA, BNI, BRI, Mandiri and Bank Muamalat Indonesia (BMI).
Which payments can be received if I use a bank transfer service (VA)?
From bank debit cards around the world, ATM Prima, ATM Bersama.
Does iPaymu have Syariah Bank VA services?
Yes, VA Bank Muamalat Indonesia (BMI).
What are the Setup Fees and Monthly Fees?
What is the bank transfer (VA) fee for the services from Bank Artha Graha, CIMB Niaga, BCA, BNI, BRI, Mandiri and Bank Muamalat Indonesia (BMI)?
Please visit https://ipaymu.com/en/contact-sales to get the latest service prices.
How long does it take for settlement if I use VA from BCA?
Transaction Monday – Thursday settled H+1
Transaction Friday – Sunday settled H+3
– Transactions after 21.00 WIB will be recorded the next day’s transactions
– Settlement is only done on weekdays
What are the benefits of the iPaymu bank transfer (VA) service?
– Bank transfer (VA) is unique, different for each transaction.
– Has a validity period and only one payment is used.
– Automatic payment notifications, buyers don’t need to re-confirm.
– Validation of bank transfer (VA) numbers and transaction nominal, therefore minimizing errors in transfers.
Terms and Conditions
Have a verified iPaymu account. If you don’t have an iPaymu account, please register here
This service is automatically activated when you have a verified iPaymu account
VA (Virtual Account) that are automatically activated are VA CIMB Niaga and VA BNI