Procedure of COD Services
Service fee O%. Boosting the flow of your transactions
due to iPaymu Cash on Delivery services
Buy and Sell
Buyers make purchasing transactions on the seller’s website that has been integrated with iPaymu.
Buyer Chooses COD
After checkout, the buyer is directed to an iPaymu payment page and chooses the COD payment method.
Seller Prepares the Goods
The seller receives a notification and an order to prepare the goods and sends it to the logistical pulling point.
Items Picked Up and Shipped
Goods will be picked up, sorted and sent by the logistics courier from the pulling point to the buyer’s destination address.
Goods Received by the Buyer
Goods are received and inspected by the buyer, if according to the buyer makes payment in cash to the courier.
Successful COD Transaction
COD transaction is complete, payment funds will be received by the courier. Funds will go directly to the seller’s iPaymu account.
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently asked questions about the Cash On Delivery service of iPaymu
What is COD (Cash on Delivery)?
A service where goods will be picked up at the merchant’s store / warehouse, sent to the customer and the customer makes payment in cash.
How can I find out COD service area coverage?
You can check the COD coverage area at https://my.ipaymu.com/cod/area
Who are able to do the COD services?
Merchants who have a verified website/online shop/social media and iPaymu account.
How long does it take to submit the COD service untill the service goes LIVE?
COD (Cash on Delivery) service can be used/LIVE realtime after all requirements are fulfilled namely:
– Fill in Coverage Data, Pickup Address and No. Telephone.
– Have a verified iPaymu account.
– Agree to the terms and conditions.
What are the categories of shipping failure / return of goods?
Delivery / return of goods failure occurs if the courier has sent more than once but the item did not reach the buyer. Failure to arrive at the buyer can be due to the following:
– The wrong address.
– The buyer was not at home during the time of delivery
– Goods were rejected by the Buyer.
If there is a failure / return of goods the fee will be billed to the seller with the calculation of the shipping cost + return shipping / COD fee
What is the cost of this COD (Cash on Delivery)?
Please visit https://ipaymu.com/en/contact-sales to get the latest service prices.
How will I know if my Buyer is not fictitious?
– When the buyer chooses the COD (Cash on Delivery) feature, user data will be sent to the merchant for the merchant to clarify to avoid frauds.
– After clarification, the merchant will the send shipping data to the courier via iPaymu’s COD (Cash on Delivery) feature.
– Merchant will get an email containing the buyer’s data along with the shipping receipt number to be included in the package to be sent.
How will I track my COD goods?
You can track your COD items at https://my.ipaymu.com/tracking
If the item is not sent successfully, does the fee still apply or only the shipping fee?
The cost of failure / return of goods is billed to the seller by the calculation of the shipping cost + return shipping / COD fee
How long does it take for my payment to arrive?
All payments received iPaymu merchant account a maximum of H+10
What happens if the item is lost?
If the item is lost, the courier will act accordingly to the following conditions:
– For uninsured packages, the courier will pay a replacement to the merchant based on the package value stated in the AWB (Air Way Bill) or 10 x the Shipping Fee, whichever is lower, provided that the maximum replacement value that will be paid by courier to the Merchant does not exceed Rp. 2,000,000 (two million Rupiah).
– For insured packages, the maximum replacement is the value of the Package stated in the AWB with a 5% deduction from the package’s value as determined by the insurance company.
How long does it take to make a claim when the item is lost?
Approximately 1 week.
Terms and Conditions
Have a verified iPaymu account. If you don’t have an iPaymu account, please register here
Pick Up locations are within logistical range (iPaymu Partner)
The product being sold is not a dangerous or illegal product
Agree to the terms and conditions for the iPaymu COD service